Numerous law firms are merely renting space when it pertains to their online marketing.
Whether it’s Google pay-per-click (PAY PER CLICK) advertisements, Buy Facebook Verified Ads, or social networks, these channels often yield only short-term wins. As soon as you pull the investment, your results disappear entirely.
Your site, on the other hand, can be a 24/7 selling tool for your law office practice. It can effectively become your biggest possession, getting leads and cases while you sleep.
In this guide, we’ll discuss how to turn your site into the supreme marketing tool for your law firm practice and produce 7 figures in revenue for your business.
A Well-Optimized Law Firm Site Can Yield Big Results
With your law firm’s website, you can use content marketing to your advantage to create lucrative results for your organization. Content and SEO permit you to attract users naturally and transform traffic passively into brand-new cases for your law office.
As an example, a high-ranking webpage in a competitive market getting 1,000 users monthly can get big results:
- Transform visitors at 2-5% = 20-50 leads.
- Convert even 10-20% of leads = 2-10 cases.
- Typical $8000 income per case = $16,000-$80,000 regular monthly earnings from one page.
Over the course of a year, this could cause high six-figures to seven-figures in earnings!
The Foundations Of A Revenue-Generating Law Office Website
At its core, your law firm website ought to serve to talk to the needs, has a hard time, and interests of your target audience. It must be laser-focused on your practice location, who you serve, and what you have to offer.
With this in mind, a well-crafted site content technique ought to specify:
- Your business goals (the cases you want).
- What rivals are doing.
- What pages to write and keywords to target.
- How to utilize your content budget plan.
- Your editorial calendar.
- The purpose/intent of each page.
- PR and backlink method.
Below, we’ll dive deeper into how to establish this strategy, develop out incredible content, and achieve your seven-figure income goals.
1. Specify The Cases You Desired
The primary step to developing a successful site marketing strategy is to define the kinds of legal cases you desire.
This activity will help you figure out the kinds of individuals you wish to reach, the type of content you need to produce, and the kinds of SEO keywords you need to target.
That method, you end up marketing to a more particular subset of potential clients, rather than a broad series of users.
Uncertain where to set your focus? Here are a couple of concerns that might help:
- Which of your cases are the most successful?
- What types of cases are you not getting enough of?
- In what markets are you greatest?
- In which markets do you wish to improve?
- Exist any practice areas you wish to explore?
At the end of this activity, you may decide that you wish to attract more household law cases, foreclosure law cases, or DUI cases– whatever it is, getting hyper-focused on the kinds of cases you wish to draw in will only make your site marketing even stronger.
2. Identify Your Top Competitors
One of the very best ways to “hack” your site marketing method is to find out what’s working for your rivals.
By “rivals” we suggest law firms that are working to draw in the types of cases you’re attempting to attract, at the exact same level at which your law firm is currently running.
I say this due to the fact that I see many law firms attempting to out beat and outrank the “huge” fish and this can seem like a losing battle. You wish to set your sights on your closest competitors, rise above them, and then get more competitive with your method.
Here are a few methods to determine your closest rivals:
- Conduct a Google search of your legal practice location + your service area (e.g., “family law Kirkland”, “DUI lawyer LA”, “Denver probate attorney” and so on). Take note of the top-level domains (i.e., websites).
- Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs to search your domain. These tools will often appear close competitors to your domain.
- Utilizing the very same tools above, carry out natural research on your domain to see what keywords you are already ranking for. Search these keywords in Google and see what other domains come up.
- Utilize these tools to determine the domain authority (DA) of your domain. Compare this to the other top-level domains to see which domains have an authority rating that’s similar to your own.
Make certain to look at your recognized organization competitors too.
These may or may not be ranking well in Google Browse, however it’s still worth a peek to see if they are targeting any high-priority keywords that your website need to be targeting.
3. Conduct A Content Audit Of Your Website
Your next action is to conduct an audit of your current site. This will permit you to analyze what material is performing well, and what material needs enhancement.
First, start with your primary service pages.
Use SEO tools like Semrush or Ahrefs once again to examine the rank (position), efficiency, and keywords of each page. Recognize any pages that are ranking low, or not at all.
Then, discover “low-hanging fruit” pages. These are the pages that are ranking around position 5-10. They require less effort to optimize to reach those higher rank positions– compared to pages ranking at, state, position 59.
Next, utilize the same tools to carry out a “gap analysis” (most SEO tools have this feature).
This compares your site’s performance to that of your closest competitors. It will reveal you a list of keywords that your competitors are ranking for that your site is not ranking for at all.
Lastly, produce a stock of what pages you already have, which require to be modified, and which you need to develop. Doing so will assist you stay arranged and remain on job when establishing your content technique.
4. Plan Your Material Silos
By this action, you will have a pretty good concept of what pages you currently have, and which pages are “missing” from your strategy (based on the list of keywords you are not yet targeting).
From here, you will prepare what’s called “content silos”.
Here is the fundamental process:
- Review an existing service page (if you have one) and optimize it as finest you can. Ideally, this is a page that’s currently performing well and is otherwise a “low-hanging fruit” page.
- If you do not have any existing service pages, develop one based upon among your high-priority keywords. Again, these should be a keyword that is suggested to attract your preferred kind of cases.
- Next, construct a “silo” of material around your primary page. In other words, produce brand-new pages that are topically related to your main service page, however that target somewhat different keywords (ideally, “long-tail”, lower competitors keywords).
- Add internal links in between these pages and your main service page.
- In time, build backlinks to these pages (through guest posting, PR, content marketing, and so on)
Below is an example of a material silo approach for “personal injury:”
Image from author, November 2022
5. Recognize Supporting Topics
As part of your site material technique, you’ll then wish to create other supporting material pieces. This should be content that offers value to your possible customers.
FAQs, blogs, and other service pages can support your primary pages.
For example, if you are a DUI attorney, you might want to release a FAQ page that deals with the main concerns customers have about DUI law, or a post titled “What to Do When You Get a DUI.”
There are a couple of tools you can use to research study supporting topics:
- Semrush– Use this tool to identify untapped keywords, content subjects, and more.
- AlsoAsked — Recognize other concerns people have looked for relevant to your main topic.
- Respond to the Public– Utilize this search listening tool to determine subjects and questions related to your practice location.
Below is an example of how the full content silo can come together for “Los Angeles Cars And Truck Accident Attorney:”
Image from author, November 2022 6. Develop An Editorial Calendar As soon as you have all of your content concepts down on paper, it’s time to establish your
editorial calendar. This is essentially a plan of what material you require to create when you want to publish it, and
what keywords you prepare to target. This can be as basic as a Google Sheet or as fancy as a project management tool(like Monday.com or Asana). Here are a few tips to get you started: Constantly focus on main pages. These ought to be the very first material pieces you develop on your
site. Develop or modify your main pages and
- monitor their efficiency. Use Google Analytics and other SEO tools to keep your eye on how
- your material is performing. Depending upon budget plan and urgency, you may begin with all main pages, or go silo by silo. Determine which service pages are most important to you.
- You can develop all of your primary pages at once, or establish the entire silo as you go. Keep a record of your target keywords. Even if you” enhance “for them doesn’t suggest your content will automatically rank for your target keywords.
- In your editorial calendar, keep an eye on the keywords you want to target– by page– so you have a record of your initial SEO method. What Makes A Winning Law Firm Site Technique? The secret to attaining 7 figures with your law office site is content. Material permits you to target
your perfect customers, attract your preferred cases, engage your audience, and so much more. A well-thought-out content method will empower your website
to attain more for your service than any other marketing channel could! Above, I describe a couple of actions to developing this type of
winning method. However, attaining quality takes time. I recommend keeping your eye on the prize, keeping track of efficiency, and making updates as you go along. This will assist you reach your preferred result. More resources: Included Image: PanuShot/Best SMM Panel